At River's Bend Eye Care, Dr. Datta and our entire Chester optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment.
River's Bend Eyecare offers a full range of optometric services, including:
- General eye care examinations in adults and children
- Treatment and management of diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and retinal disorders
- Management and treatment of vision conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Diagnosis and management of conditions that affect patient’s ability to focus and coordinate the eyes, judge depth perception and colors
- Provide prescriptions and fittings for glasses and contacts
- Management of foreign bodies
- Management of dry eye syndrome
- In-house optical services (sale/repair of prescription glasses and sunglasses)
Dr. Datta and the River's Bend Eye Care team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Chester patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrist will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at (804) 530-3937 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our Chester staff about contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our Chester optometrist will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling (804) 530-3937. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At River's Bend Eye Care, Dr. Datta provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call (804) 530-3937 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.